Saturday, October 18, 2008

How far will you travel to consult on a project?

How far will you travel to consult on a project?
I don’t want to say, “Don’t call Reiner if you have a million-dollar renovation in Hawaii,” because I’ll go to Hawaii. But I’m based in Toronto Ontario Canada, and the bulk of my business is in this area. My Computer is my best friend, because so much of the service I provide is match-making. That said, I can opine strongly about a project no matter where it is. Alternatively, owner's reps can act as the homeowner’s proxy in all matters of the job. They tend to be for wealthy people who don’t have the time to be fully engaged on the project. I also hear that some architects will moonlight as owner's reps. So you could call up an architect and say you don’t want to hire them to design the project but you do want to hire them for a second opinion.
Visit My Website

No comments: